Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fridge Fix!

My fridge has been a source of angst for me for sometime now. As you can see in the picture, it is COVERED in stuff making it look very messy. Moreover, things have a tendency to fall off if the door is opened or closed too quickly. Further adding to this is that everything you see in the picture has sentimental value or celebrates some event or milestone within the family. I am very attached to all the different bits and pieces. What to do?






GET OVER IT! I finally realised that I could move forward and live without the fridge clutter. I have filed it all away so I still have it, I just don't need to see it everytime I see the fridge and neither does anybody else. I must admit that it looks so much better, even though it will take a little getting used to.






What do you think?

Stephie x

No comments:

Post a Comment