Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Poppies!

Hello everyone - is it already nearly Wednesday? Where does the time go!

My "baby" boy has just started an after school job in a cafe at our local shopping centre which has a florist nearby. As I walked past the florist after delivering said son to work, I noticed that they were selling beautiful bunches of poppies. How could I resist? Here are some pictures of them in a fantastic milk glass vase that I bought at a garage sale a little while back.


Aren't they lovely? Just like a bunch of sunshine. And the price of  happiness? Just $2.95 or $3.95 if you include the cost of the vase!

Happy Tuesday!
Stephie x

Just a quick note on the shop opening. I am running a little behind schedule due to work commitments and I probably won't have things up and running until next week. My apologies if this causes any inconvenience but please feel free to email me if you have any questions or requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment