Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Score!!!

I have long been an admirer of those black and white bus roll prints which have graced many an interior magazine page in recent months. I have not, however, been such a fan of the accompanying price tags - just a little bit beyond my budget I'm afraid!

How exciting was it then when I was recently out and about doing some sourcing at one of my favourite haunts to see bus roll prints for sale. Ok, ok so they are not the genuine article but for $35.00 they are just fine by me. See?





I love it! I hung it in the computer room at home and I can see it when I am working in the kitchen. A lot of the places listed are of significance to me and when I look at it, it makes me smile. For such a small investment, what more could you ask?!

Happy Wednesday,
Stephie x

No comments:

Post a Comment