Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Exquisite!

Image via here
I have had The Exquisite Book on my Amazon Wishlist for a little while now (Hint! Hint!) but today I have learned that the lovely Ellie from Mint is giving one away!

In case you are not familiar with the book, it is a modified version of the game Exquisite Corpse . Played by one hundred (ten groups of ten) designers, illustrators and artists, the first artist was given a few words to get them started with their drawing. All of the artists following saw only the drawing that was immediately before their own. This way, their drawing continued the story and also provided the inspiration for the artist immediately following them.

You can get the idea of how it works via here -


The Exquisite Book from ALSO on Vimeo.

Now back to the giveaway! You need to leave a comment on Ellie's blog by next Tuesday, November 9th and the winner will be announced on Wednesday, November 10th.

Of course I'll wish you luck but you know that I really hope that it's me who wins!

Stephie x

No comments:

Post a Comment