Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"B" is for Bear...


Greta the Circus Bear from Etsy seller marysgranddaughter

You may remember a couple of weeks back that I wrote about  Etsy and wanted to make "Etsy Love" a semi regular feature. I've had a think and decided to switch it up a bit by creating a "Mini Etsy market" themed around a particular Etsy purchase that I have made.

Sooo. Here goes....

This one is on my shopping list - from jimbobart


A cute bear hat fom here

This sweet print from the talented AshleyG


A beautiful bookclip. Available from Hidenseek

 and finally -


Just too sweet for words. Get yours from here

 So there you have it. Go on! Grab yourself some grizzly goodness!

Happy Wednesday to you,
Stephie x

PS Can you guess which one is my Etsy purchase? I'll let you know next week!

3 comments:

  1. I Think it is the print from Ashley G.
    I would buy the bookclip....
    :-0)
    Have a nice weekend!
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hum... maybe it is the last one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mariana! Good guessing but you'll have to wait till Monday:) I love the bookclip too, so sweet! I hope you have a lovely weekend too! Stephie x

    ReplyDelete