Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Etsy Love

Take a look at my new "Monstrito" pillow -


Image from here


 Isn't it fantastic? It comes from this great Etsy shop  giulia sagramola.


 I found the perfect place for it in my son's room -


Cute!

Looking right at home!

Now anyone who knows me well knows that I have a serious addiction to shopping on Etsy. I love that it provides global access to all sorts of fantastic things especially wonderful art and design items from amazingly talented people. Many an hour is whiled away "surfing", often when I should really be doing other things!

So....

I am thinking that I will introduce an "Etsy Love" feature to my blog. I will try to keep it regular which shouldn't be too hard given the amount of Etsy purchases I have made! Who knows? Maybe it will help you with your own Christmas shopping!


Happy Wednesday,
Stephie x

No comments:

Post a Comment