Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It’s not easy being…

 

      green!
 


















Clockwise from top left : image via LeenTheGraphicsQueen, "I Love You from Here to Dublin" fine art pint by hopskipjumppaper, "Green Chair and grapevines" by whimsylove, "Great Greens"garland by MadeMary, "Party Combo" by SimplyArt, cotton basket in green by tehlia and "Whimsical Wild Flowers" fine art photograph by lingeron



"Binary Clover" by yayforfidgetart
































       
"Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Daoibh"


Stephie x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Stephie How are you today? I hope that the sad has gone.
    Thanks for your two comments ...
    Your post of today is refreshing and green is the color of the hope...so necessary in this time...In the Spanish language we have a phrase very popular:"VERDE que te quiero VERDE"

    Many hugs for you!
    Kena

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely collage, Stephie. Love green. It always reminds me of nature and everything eco-friendly...love the clover too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kena and Maria - I am glad you like the green. I do too! I always find it so peaceful. I love that it is the colour of hope. I didn't know this so thanks Kena. It's especially good to know this given what is going on in the world right now.

    Hugs to you both,
    Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo i am totally loving seeing all this green everywhere! aside from being my favorite color, it reminds me spring is almost here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kimia! I love green too. Even though it's autumn here now, it's still refreshing to look at. I hope you had a great time away, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete